1. The appetizer was a sort of shredded chicken and mushroom salad with dressing on top of a piece of lettuce. The light piece of melba toast-like-toast came on top of a sort of whipped green thing, that was kind of like butter, but wasn’t. It also came with a bean and shrimp salad that was inedible to me.
2. The pasta choices were a pork one or a vegetable one. I did my best to eat all the vegetables, but there’s this green thing that looks like a pepper and I’m not quite sure what it is, but the Japanese call it something like Shisho, anyway, I don’t like it. I even ate the red peppers and tomatoes that I hate. But only that thing I couldn’t eat. The pasta was good though, and I ate everything except those green pepper-like things.
3. The bread was a baguette and foccaccia bread. It was delicious. I dipped it in the sauce that my meat came with. They also brought us olive oil for the bread, it tasted kind of weird with just olive oil.
4. The meat dish was pork and came in a sort of pesto sauce. It came with a snap pea like bean thing that was covered in balsamic vinegar (I used that for my bread as well). It also came with tiny fried potatoes!! So cute and so delicious. I ate all of this too.
5. To make up for not being able to eat the prawn-bean salad thing, they gave me extra dessert ^_^ I ordered tea at the beginning of the meal (since we had to choose then) and the dessert was a rather light poppyseed cake that came frosted in icing sugar and a little blip of whipped cream. My extra dessert was a raspberry sorbet, and I liked it because it didn’t melt that quickly. It was sticky and delicious. Mmm~ ♥